SIMPLIFIED END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Harris Design End User Agreement (the “Agreement”) becomes a binding contract between you and Harris Design when you acquire and/or use any font designed by Harris Design. If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, you cannot access, use, or download the Font Software. Please read all of the Agreement before you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
You hereby agree to the following:
WHAT YOU MAY USE THESE FONTS FOR
- These fonts are licensed to the purchasing individual only.
- Installing on up to 5 computers (6 or more computers requires a site license).
- All personal or commercial graphic design and printing projects.
- Embedding in personal or commercial PDFs.
- Embedding or using them on personal or commercial websites.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO
- Open, change, modify, or reverse engineer the font software.
- Rename them and/or market them as your own work.
- Share them with anyone, or upload them to sharing websites.
If you have any questions about other uses, or would like a site license for any of these fonts, please use the contact form here.